- Perform front line supervision and assign daily tasks
- Conduct tool box talks and weekly safety meetings
- Assess the crews readiness at the onset of each shift
- Perform daily work site inspections monitoring safety and quality of work.
- Review work scopes for hazards and develop specific safe work procedures when required
- Ability to complete projects on budget, on time and on spec.
- Ability to schedule workers, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project stays on schedule.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems on projects before they become major issues,
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with management
- Ensure scaffolding is built to meet owner and OH&S requirements
- Seven years of construction experience with a minimum of two years foreman experience.
- Construction Trade Certification
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification required
- H2S Alive
- Confined Space
- Fall Arrest
- Proof of hours upon request
- Certificates OSSA ROP preferred
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities